Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to kiptech@earthlink.net stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

KIP 3000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doingto
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: KIP 3000 Reply with quote Back to top

OK I think I need a mother board
I get no analog signal going to sleep
the it says boot from f10
So I hook up a key board and can boot just
fine.
I have a C/D took it kip back to new
and then I Ghosted it and it still says boot from f10
Then I see on the setting are off like
in poewr managment it is of so I set it to on
and save it. and change like the clock and some
other thing and save them setting. And reboot the KIP
And all the setting I did not save what happen why did they not save
the new settingI set . Did someone put a lock on so spmeone can not
change the setting. If so what do I do. Thank you all for the help
And dose any have a mother board if I need one. I seen some
time back someone had one for $195.00 plus shipping.

CHILLIN
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sound like possibly the bios battery might have died. Replace the battery (you can get one at Radio Shack or any computer store). If you look at the mother board and PM me with the type (MSI then 4 numbers or Intel GVSR) I can e-mail you the bios settings. Probaly why you are having to boot with a keyboard.

If it is an older KIP 3000 with a white IPS (computer) they have been known to fail.

tjohnson
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What Chillin replied sounds like valid information to me as that is what I would try also.
It was the Kip Doctor on here, the administrator that had a used controller for sale that was complete, you may check with him if the battery does not fix your problem.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pull the IPS cover and check the caps on the motherboard. 4 or 5 years ago KIP was replacing the white IPS's, no charge, for a reason that escapes me at the moment.
You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone...
A. Capone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: