Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to kiptech@earthlink.net stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

KIP 2950 (2720E Controller Ghosting Issues)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Legacy Hardware discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ouhippie
medical school senior

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: KIP 2950 (2720E Controller Ghosting Issues) Reply with quote Back to top

I am trying to ghost a hard drive with a KIP 4.0 CD and boot floppy. However, as I select the appropriate motherboard type to restore to, I receive "Error 2199: ImageCast Client Version has expired."

A quick google of the error takes me to a troubeshooting pdf of the ImageCast software product. They suggest the license for this product has expired, that I contact my dealer to renew it.

But I've used this same process to restore a 2950 external controller just last year, without any problems. What could be causing this? Anyone know?

Thanks in advance....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
scott
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If the license is expired, just go into setup for the bios and change the date to a much earlier date.
May not work, but it can't hurt.

Scott

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Legacy Hardware discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: