dreaming of medical school
Joined: 09 May 2014
| Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:23 pm Post subject: Wide Format Tech Opening - So Cal area
|Steven Enterprises, Inc.
Wide Format Service Technician
Field service technician and repairs on a variety of wide format printing equipment at customer locations. Wide format equipment includes Kip, Oce, Hewlett Packard, Canon and others.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Specializes in a wide range of wide format printing equipment. Includes Kip, Oce, HP & Canon.
• Provides troubleshooting and telephone support.
• Perform equipment maintenance/repairs at customer locations.
• Perform standard cleanings on wide format equipment.
• Build, assist in delivery and install wide format equipment.
• Ability to explain completed repairs, solutions and prevention to customers.
• Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Maintain accurate record keeping on personal log and work orders.
• Inventory reporting and management.
• Assist in routing pending service calls.
• Provide technical support for other service department staff.
• Ability to retrieve accurate part information on wide format equipment.
• Ability to read and understand equipment manuals.
• Reliable vehicle with current and valid insurance and registration. Proof will be required.
• Excellent driving record. Mandatory enrollment in DMV EPN program and CHP BIT program.
• Ability to problem solve in a busy environment.
• Team and company goal oriented.
• High School Diploma or equivalent GED
• Experience, training or certification on Kip, Oce, Ricoh, Graphtec, Canon and Xerox preferred.
• Mechanical and electronics training a plus.
• IT Knowledge preferred
• Competitive Salary
• Commission Program
• Mileage Program
• Medical & Dental Insurance Plans
• Vision, disability, cancer & accident supplemental insurance plans available.
• Paid vacation and paid sick time